Monday, July 23, 2012

Looking forward...

So, today is the birth of "Kelli In the Middle." Well, not the actual birth - there have been many years of being in the middle. I chose the title after throwing out several to my family - all rejected. I've had to deal with a lot of issues lately - my parents getting older and my Dad's health issues, my own family, friends, career and so on...just like you. We are all in the middle.

I have many interests and I am always thinking of the next project. I love to craft, DIY, garden...anything interesting to fill up the day. I also like to unwind by searching the web and reading other blogs, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.

I am also interested in various health issues. I am a licensed Registered Nurse and avid writer, so you are going to see posts about each of these topics. I am not ashamed to say I am the "Busy Body" of old! So, please bear with me as this site evolves.

Thanks to Bill, Bethany and Joe for standing behind me in all these CRAZY moments! Thank you Lord for walking beside me in everything,  giving me the strength and confidence to take these new paths and nudging me along.

"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing." 1 Thessalonians 5:11

No comments: